a. Accuracy of Information
- St John Singapore maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the programmes of St John Singapore. Our goal is to keep the information on this website as timely and as accurate as we possibly can.
- However, while St John Singapore uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, changes to the information contained on this website, including changes to data such as names, telephone numbers, etc., would occur on a periodic basis, and it would not be possible for such changes to be reflected on this websute, until the relevant update to the website is carried out. In addition, the information contained on this website, including any description of products and services contained herein, may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Accordingly, St John Singapore does not accept any responsibility, and hereby disclaims all legal liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occasioned and whomsoever caused, which arises out of, or in connection with, any inaccuracy or error appearing on this website, whether such inaccuracy or error is causes by any act or omission.
- In particular, any information provided on this website should not be solely relied on for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. Users should consult the appropriate professional or expert for specific advice, in respect of their own particular situation or condition.
b. Technical Errors
- It is out goal to minimise any disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on this website may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
- While we will make reasonable efforts to try to rectify such technical errors if they are brought to our attention, St John Singapore does not accept any responsibility, and hereby disclaims all legal liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occasioned and whomsoever caused, which arises from, or in connection with, any technical errors, or with any problems which arise from, or in connection with such errors, whether such errors or problems result directly or indirectly from accessing, or using this website, including any errors or problems which arise from, or in connection with, the access to, or use of, any external website which may be linked to this website.
c. Viruses and Other Programs
- St John Singapore does not accept any responsibility, and hereby disclaims all legal liability for any loss or damage caused by, or connected with, viruses, or other programs that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of any user who gains access to, or uses, this website, including such loss or damage caused by the downloading, reproduction, or use of any material, included but not limited to data, text, images, videos, or audio files / programs, from this website, or from any external website linked to, or associated with this website.
d. Links to External Websites
- St John Singapore provides links to other Internet websites for the convenience of our users. Some of the documents / files / programs on this server may also contain references (or pointers) to information created or maintained by other organisations.
- St John Singapore is not responsible for the availability of, or access to these external websites, nor does St John Singapore accept any responsibility for, and hereby disclaims all legal liability for any loss of damage caused by, or connected with, the contents, including the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any information, product, or process contained within, or connected with these external websites. Neither should the provision of links to these external websites be viewed as endorsement of these websites by St John Singapore.
3. Intellectual Property, Ownership, and Rights
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that all material displayed on this website, including the images of people or places, is either the property of St John Singapore, or has been used with the permission of the rights holder. If you believe that any material displayed on this website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6298 0300.
- St John Singapore maintains this website for the information and education of users. As such, users may only download, reproduce or use materials displayed on this website for strictly non-commercial and personal purposes, and users are strictly prohibited from modifying, distributing, reposting, ‘framing’ or using any materials, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, videos, and / or audio files / programs, contained herein for any public or commercial purpose including for sale, unless prior written permission is first obtained from St John Singapore.
- Furthermore, all users must also retain any copyright, trademark, and / or other proprietary notice which may be contained within, or which may be associated with the material which is downloaded, reproduced, or used.
- St John Singapore welcomes suggestions on how to improve our website. However, while we appreciate suggestions made to us, St John Singapore cannot guarantee that suggestions received would necessarily be implemented.
Should you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our terms and conditions, do contact us at email@example.com or +65 6298 0300.