Join us for a meaningful career to support our mission in Service to Humanity!
St John Singapore looks forward to having passionate individuals to join our big family. Job vacancies are subject to availability, so interested individuals are encouraged to check back here periodically for open career opportunities.
Post-Secondary students may also join us as an Intern in the Brigade Office.
Job vacancies for St John Brigade Singapore:
St John Brigade – Brigade Executive
The role of the Brigade Executive is to provide support to stakeholders in St John Brigade HQ, Zones and Schools. The job holder also works with volunteers who serve the uniformed organisation in order to deliver the various programmes effectively.
- Provide Administrative and Operational support in all Brigade events
- Liaise with Ministry of Education, Schools and other government agencies
- Manage logistics belonging to St John Brigade
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (ie. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional duties when the need arises
- Willing to put in extra time to work with volunteers beyond normal working hours
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good Interpersonal communication skills
- Currently serving as an officer with St John Brigade will be an added advantage
St John Brigade – Internship Programme
Organised in partnership with the Ministry of Education, the St John Internship is part of a larger Uniformed Groups Internship Programme, which aims to offer post-Secondary students an opportunity to contribute to one of the 9 Uniformed Groups in Singapore.
During this internship programme, the interns will shadow UG HQ staff or officers and receive day-to-day guidance for their responsibilities. They will gain a better understanding of the organisation such as the UG’s history, organisation structure and culture. Their mentors will also engage them regularly in reflections to internalise the skills and values learnt. The interns will be able to improve his/her written and verbal communication skills; learn to work together as a team; understand how to better engage with cadets and build up confidence in meeting challenges ahead.