Vision, Mission and Goals
To be a leading humanitarian and charitable organisation, and to serve mankind by relieving pain and suffering.
To serve mankind through training in life saving skills and health care in schools, homes, organisations and the workplace in Singapore.
- To have a trained first-aider in every school, home, organisation and workplace in Singapore
- To be the preferred Charity serving mankind through life-saving skills of first aid, nursing, occupational safety, health care training and emergency assistance;
- To be the preferred Uniformed-Group in Singapore;
- To be an organisation adopting best practices and leveraging on information technology skills and tools, in pursuit of our goals; and
- To provide and manage affordable health care services.