Charity Profile and Constitution
Name of Organisation:
St. John Singapore
420 Beach Road
Name of Contact Person:
Mr Albert Choong, Chief Executive Officer, or
Mr Eric Chong, Chief Administration Officer, or
Mr Khoo How Thar, Finance Manager
Effective Date : 01/07/2015 to 30/06/2018
Registered with the Registry of Societies on
28 July 1970.
Member of National Council of Social Service
Sector Administrator: Ministry of Education
Objectives / Goals
- To have a trained first-aider in every school, home, organisation and workplace in Singapore.
- To be the preferred Charity serving humanity through life-saving skills of first aid, nursing, occupational safety, health care training and emergency assistance.
- To be a preferred Uniformed Group in Singapore.
- To be an organisation adopting best practices and leveraging on information technology skills and tools, in the pursuit of our goals.
- To provide and manage affordable health care services.
To serve humanity through training in life saving skills and health care in schools, homes, organisations and the workplace in Singapore.
To be a leading humanitarian and charitable organisation, and to serve humanity by relieving pain and suffering.
No. of Beneficiaries: Not Applicable
- First Aid Courses & Awareness Talks for members and the public
- Training courses for cadets, officers and teachers
- First Aid & Home Nursing Competitions, both local and overseas
- Participation in uniform groups’ activities, including National Day Parade
- Fund-raising events, such as Walkathon, Flag Day, Formula 1 Survival Kit Charity Sales, Concert and Donation Draw
- Hospital Duty attachment
- Public duty Other ad-hoc programmes and services