Charity Profile and Constitution
Name of Organisation
St. John Singapore
420 Beach Road
H.E. The President of the Republic of Singapore
JOE TAN & ASSOCIATES PAC | CAULFIELD INTERNATIONAL PAC
Chief Operating Officer
Mr Warner Ee Boon Watt
Chief Administrative Officer
Ms Valerie Ng Suat Hoon
Mr Khoo How Thar, MStJ
Headquarters Course Manager
Mr William Lee, MStJ
Jurong Centre Manager
Mr Thomas Hwa, MStJ
Charity Registration No
Charity Registration Date
16 March 1993
Date of Establishment
Unique Entity No. (UEN)
GST Registration No.
01/07/2020 – 30/06/20210
Registered with the Registry of Societies on 28 July 1970.
Member of National Council of Social Service
Ministry of Education
To serve humanity through training in life saving skills and health care in schools, homes, organisations and the workplace in Singapore.
To be a leading humanitarian and charitable organisation, and to serve humanity by relieving pain and suffering.
Objectives / Goals
- To have a trained first-aider in every school, home, organisation and workplace in Singapore.
- To be the preferred Charity serving humanity through life-saving skills of first aid, nursing, occupational safety, health care training and emergency assistance.
- To be a preferred Uniformed Group in Singapore.
- To be an organisation adopting best practices and leveraging on information technology skills and tools, in the pursuit of our goals.
- To provide and manage affordable health care services.
- First Aid Courses & Awareness Talks for members and the public
- Training courses for cadets, officers and teachers
- First Aid & Home Nursing Competitions, both local and overseas
- Participation in uniform groups’ activities, including National Day Parade
- Fund-raising events, such as Walkathon, Flag Day, Formula 1 Survival Kit Charity Sales, Concert and Donation Draw
- Hospital Duty attachment
- Public duty Other ad-hoc programmes and services
No. of Beneficiaries: Not Applicable